April 25, 2011

13 Amazing but True Ways to Dilute Your Marketing Message

I'm giving this presentation tomorrow at The Reference Library at 9 am. Generally the meetings are for TRL members only but they said I could invite my clients!  Call me if you would like to attend. I'll make your reservations. No charge!


#13 Leave your phone number off the marketing piece.

You would be shocked at how often this happens!  A company creates a new brochure with beautiful pictures  and a catchy slogan but forgets to include the phone number so the eager-to-buy prospect can call to place their order.

The discussion will focus on the do’s and don’ts of marketing literature including how to “localize” your corporate material.
  •  What picture do people see of you in social media?
  • Common web site errors 
  • Value of Linecards 
  • E-newsletters people want to read
  • Use of corporate graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment