April 22, 2010

Featured Entrepreneur on the American Family Business Accelerator Web Site

Check it out! We're on the front page. http://amfambusinessaccelerator.com/ The article is recognizing Your Computer Lady for last year's Step It Up! Award. 

This year's Business Accelerator program kicks off in Phoenix on May 6th. I'll be there!  I encourage all of my small business clients and friends to participate. It's great information. While most of the sessions are online and even recorded so you can listen on your schedule, this year they are adding some small group meetings. I'll be leading a group that will meet at the Small Business Development Center. It's an opportunity to share ideas, get feedback and meet other small business people. Watch the Business Accelerator site for more details or contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment