May 4, 2010

Does Email Marketing Really Work?

Yes.  Every time I send out a YCL newsletter I get responses. Not a lot. Not a million dollar project yet. But always a response. Someone will call, "I've been meaning to call you..." or "I didn't realize you did ___ until I saw it in the newsletter."  Your Computer Lady's average Open Rate for the past 12 months is almost 27% which is well above the national average. We work hard to keep the quality of the newsletters high so people want to open them. The Office Tips and web site reviews are popular and encourage people to read the newsletter even if they don't have a project for YCL at the moment. When they open the newsletter, I have an opportunity.

Yes, it works. It requires thought and preparation but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment